Make a card from radio stations and podcasts in the Yoto app
This section is about how to make a card from radio stations and podcasts in the Yoto app.
If you want to make a card from radio stations and podcasts that are not in the Yoto app, see our guide, here.
Pick your podcast or radio station
- In the Yoto app, go to My Library
- Swipe right to the Radio or Podcasts section
- Tap the podcast or radio station you want to link to a card to open the detail page.
Link to a card
- Tap the three dot menu in the top right corner of the podcast or radio station detail page,
- Select Link to a Card.
- Insert a Make Your Own card into your player
- Confirm by tapping Link in the pop up panel
You should see a red 'record' icon on the player display, followed by a green tick to indicate a successful link.
Take your card out of the player and reinsert it to play your new playlist.
Note - You don’t need to create a playlist for podcasts/radio stations you find in the Yoto app