How long does the battery last?Updated 6 months ago
How long does a full charge last for?
This depends a lot on how you are using your Yoto Player or Mini.
At one end, if you are playing a piece of streaming content, say Fun Kids Radio - which takes more power than playing a card that is stored locally on the player, and has a bright display icon to boot with Battery Saver disabled you will get around:
- Yoto Player (2nd Generation): 3.5 hours
- Yoto Mini: 10 hours
- Yoto Player (3rd Generation): 10 hours
At the other end, if you play a card which is already downloaded to the player, and Battery Saver is enabled* you will get around:
- Yoto Player (2nd Generation): 15 hours
- Yoto Mini: 14 hours
- Yoto Player (3rd Generation): 24+ hours
* Battery Saver set to 1 minute
Tip: keeping Auto Power-Off timer enabled turns off your Yoto Player / Mini when it is not being used and will not drain the battery.