Yoto Players, Yoto Minis, Single Yoto Cards, Yoto Card Packs or Yoto supplied accessories purchased from yotoplay.com can be returned within 60 days of purchase, for any reason.
We realise that you may want to buy some or all of these for your friends or family for Christmas, and it seems to come earlier every year, so, for purchases from the 1st October 2021 to the end of the year we will accept returns requests either to the end of January 2022, or 60 days from the date of your purchase, whichever is the latter.
- The product must be undamaged, with its original packaging, and with all the original contents
- Return arrangements may vary by region (details below)
Any purchases made at the Yoto pop-up store at Islington Square, London, can be returned for a refund in-store before 24th December 2021, or by contacting Yoto’s Customer Happiness team before the end of January 2022.
Orders placed with third party retailers, including Amazon, must be returned via the retailer.
For Yoto Club (our subscription service), we do not accept returns on any cards received as part of Yoto Club, unless they are found to be faulty and a replacement is needed.
You can cancel your Yoto Club membership at any time. This will take effect immediately but must be done at least 2 working days before the monthly payment is due to be taken in order to cancel for the following month.
- Email us and we will make the best arrangements depending on your return type, location and general situation.
- Please note that you will need a printer to print the return label that we will email to you.
- Make sure you will include your order number with your returned parcel.
- Send the parcel, packaged to avoid any damage, from your local Post Office.
- Once we have received the product, and if the item is in satisfactory condition, we will refund your original payment within 5 working days.
- If the product is returned damaged, incomplete (card packs need to be returned complete and as sold) or not in the original packaging this may result either in a reduction to your refund to compensate for the loss in value, or your return being made available for your collection without refund.
Yoto will cover the cost of your return and will confirm arrangements when you apply for your return.
You must, however, make sure that the shipping packaging is sufficient to avoid damage during shipping.
We also ask that you make sure you keep a copy of the shipping documents (proof of postage) until your refund has been processed.
If you have purchased from Amazon, please follow the instructions as described in your Amazon account.
If you purchased your items from any other retailer, whether online or at a retail outlet, you must return your product to the point of purchase.
Different retailers will have different rules regarding rights of return, so please be sure to check.
All Policies and Processes remain subject to change at any time. Current versions will always be available to view at the Yotoplay website.